Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Support Worker Mt Gambier
Support Worker, Mount Gambier
- Generous salary packaging
- In-house training provided
- Multiple positions available
At Baptist Care SA we work collaboratively with South Australian’s from all walks of life to support them in achieving their full potential by connecting with them to enable positive change.
Our work within residential placements and programs aims to support and empower vulnerable and at-risk children, young people and adults as we strive to provide a high quality of care to a range of clients from diverse backgrounds.
The primary role of our Support Workers is to contribute to the day to day running of a residential placement along with supporting and empowering vulnerable and at-risk children and young people. You will work within a holistic care approach as you attend regular meetings to keep up to date with new strategies to support and work with our clients to reach their goals.
There is an opportunity for multiple casual support workers to start as soon as possible. We strongly encourage interested applicants to apply immediately as interviews will be held throughout February with applications closing on 29 February 2020
To be successful in this role you will have one of the following qualifications or willingness to obtain:
- Certificate IV in Youth Work, Community Services or Child, Youth and Family Intervention
- Diploma of Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education & Care) or Counselling
- Bachelor of Social Work, Education/Teaching, Psychology, Human Services or Social Sciences
Benefits of the Role
- Generous salary packaging as well as meal and entertainment benefits
- In-house training available for continuous development
- Career development opportunities
- Creating a positive difference in a young person’s life
Please note all successful candidates will be required to complete and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment. Successful candidates will also need to work towards attaining approved DCP carer accreditation. Please have your resume and cover letter ready as you will be asked to upload your documents.
Any queries regarding this role should be directed to email@example.com
Child Safe Environment
the organisation holds a strong commitment to safety and protection of
our clients, the successful applicant will be required to undertake a
Working with Children Check via the Department of Human Service.
Candidates who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job no: AYAJ026135
Location: Mt. Gambier
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 March 2020