Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Project Coordinator Food4Futures
This diverse role allows you to work in conjunction with both internal and external stakeholders to create a commercially viable social enterprise. The time commitment is approx 11.5 hours per week.
You will hold a strong focus on building purposeful partnerships with education and employment providers within the industry to create positive outcomes with the program.
You will be able to utilise your innovative skills and experience with sustainable practice to help support and build the skills and employment opportunities for the clients engaged with the program.
The Successful Applicant
This is what we want you to bring to the role
- A tertiary qualification in Hospitality, Business or a relevant field (desirable).
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience and ability to build meaningful relationships.
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office programs.
- Innovative time management skills.
- Strong understanding of barriers to employment and the effects of unemployment on individuals and the community.
Benefits of the Role
Job no: IYAS926077
Location: Southern Metro
Closing Date: The closing date has been extended to 24 October